What we collect in our Games
For every device a Game is installed on we collect the following Information:
- Unique Device Identifier(a unique number that lets us tell the devices apart);
- IP Address(the internet address the Game uses to connect to the Internet);
- MAC address(an unique hardware address the device uses to connect to the Internet);
- Device type(e.g. iPad 2, Galaxy S3, etc.);
- OS version(type of operating system and the version thereof);
- Game version(specific Game(s) and the versions thereof); and
- Length of play session.
We do not collect any other personally identifying information such as e-mail address or user name.
How we use this information collected in our Games
We collect this Information to improve performance and reliability of our Games and to get a better understanding of what users in general prefer. We do not link any of this Information in any way to individuals or any other information we might obtain. We do not share, sell or in any other way give other persons or companies outside Dr. Panda Limited access to this Information, unless in order to comply with a legal obligation to do so (e.g. court order) or in case the ownership of the Information changes due to a merger, acquisition or restructuring involving Dr. Panda Limited. All Information is stored on secure servers that are hosted by Amazon Web Services.
If you’d like to opt out of these analytics, you can do so here. Doing this will opt you out of data collection for all of our apps on the device you complete the process with. This means if you use multiple devices to play our games, you will have to complete the opt out process once per device.
What third parties collect via our Games
Unity Technologies makes the software ‘engine’ for (some of) our Games and to the best of our knowledge they collect the following information through these Games:
- Unique device identifier generated from the device MAC/IMEI/MEID (which is immediately converted into a different number using a one way hash);
- IP address;
- Device manufacturer and model;
- Operating system and version running on your system or device;
- browser type;
- the make of the CPU, and number of CPUs present;
- graphics card type and vendor name;
- graphics card driver name and version (example: “nv4disp.dll 126.96.36.199″);
- graphics API in use (example: “OpenGL 2.1″ or “Direct3D 9.0c”);
- amount of system and video RAM present;
- current screen resolution;
- version of the Unity Player;
- version of the Unity Editor used to create the content;
- a number describing whether the player is running on Mac, Windows or other platforms;
- a checksum of all the data that gets sent to verify that it did transmit correctly; and
- application or bundle identification of the game installed.
Information that is collected through our Games by Unity will be available to Unity. Dr. Panda has no control over the collection or usage of this information by Unity and does not accept any liability for the same. However, we believe that the collection and usage of information by Unity is compliant with relevant regulations. According to the disclosures of Unity they will use this information as follows: https://unity3d.com/legal/privacy-policy
What third parties collect via our Websites
Our Websites use Google Analytics (third party scripts) that collect the following information and might (also) store such information as a cookie on the device you use to access our webpage:
- Demographics (browser language, country, city);
- System information (browser, OS, service provider);
- Mobile (OS, service provider, screen resolution);
- Acquisition channel (source from where user clicked, most of it is not revealed by Google);
- Site behaviour (which pages users visit, duration of visit); and
- Remarketing list (remembers user visit via cookie for future advertising).
In order for you to use any of our Websites you should agree with the placement of the specific cookies and their use.
Our and third party use of this information
Information that is collected on our Websites (not in our Games) by scripts from Google will also be available to Google. Dr. Panda Limited has no control over the collection or usage of this information by Google and does not accept any liability for the same. However, we believe that the collection and usage of information by Google is compliant with relevant regulations. According to the disclosures of Google they will use this information as follows:
According to the best of our knowledge Google uses the information collected to provide us with a better understanding of the use of our Websites and of the preferences of our visitors. Google will also use the information collected to personalize advertisements that are shown to you while surfing the web or while using Google services. Please refer to http://www.google.com/policies/privacy/ and more specific https://support.google.com/adwordspolicy/answer/143465?hl=en&rd=1 for more information. You can also opt-out using the following Google tool: Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on (https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/). Click here to opt-out of Google Analytics.
We use the Information collected through our Websites for getting a better understanding of the use of our Websites and the preferences of our visitors. We do not use this Information for any other purpose or make it available to any other party, unless in order to comply with a legal obligation to do so (e.g. court order) or in case the ownership of the Information changes due to a merger, acquisition or restructuring involving Dr. Panda Limited.
We do not collect any other information
When you download and use our mobile applications, or surf our Websites, we don’t require you to provide any information and we don’t collect any personal information, except general information like unique device identifiers, or cookies (as specified above) to anonymously identify your computer or device so we can deliver a better experience.
We do not knowingly contact or collect personal information from children under 13. If you believe we have inadvertently collected such information, please contact us so we can remove the information.
To receive our newsletter, we need your email address
We provide a free, optional newsletter that you can elect to receive by submitting a request on our Websites. In order to provide you with the newsletter, we require you to provide your email address. We use the email address only to provide you with the newsletter and for no other purpose. And you can opt out of receiving the newsletters at any time.
You can ask privacy questions
If you have any questions or concerns about our privacy policies, please contact us: email@example.com.
You can review more privacy-related information
PRIVO-Cert™ Safe Harbor Certification Program
Dr. Panda Limited is a Member of the PRIVO’s PRIVO-Cert™ Safe Harbor Certification Program (“the Program”). As a participating member in the Program, Dr. Panda Limited adheres to the strict information collection, use and disclosure requirements set forth by the Program. PRIVO is an independent, third-party organization committed to safeguarding children’s personal information collected online. PRIVO aims to help parents and their children exercise control over personal information while exploring the Internet. The PRIVO certification seal posted on this page indicates that Dr. Panda Limited has established COPPA compliant privacy practices and has agreed to submit to PRIVO’s oversight and consumer dispute resolution process. If you have questions or concerns about our privacy practices, please contact us at +86 (0) 28 8459 6439 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you have further concerns after you have contacted us, you can contact PRIVO directly at email@example.com.